Registration Check List
- Please register each person attending camp individually (Example: If and adult is attending a session along with a child, each individual needs to complete a registration, health form, and any other applicable release forms.)
- Choose the Camp and Session that is appropriate for your camper and family. Families are strongly encouraged to select a week when campers can attend the entire session without interruption.
- As you select a camp session, the grade listed is the grade your camper is currently enrolled in as of January of this year.
- Please call or email us if you have questions about camp sessions or registration.
- Camper letters, including session-specific information, a packing list and release forms will be sent to you electronically approximately 10 days before your session begins.